Tuesday 7 June 2011

Blogger's Note: 3000 Page Views...

It's only been a little over a month and y'all have helped me make this little blog hit another 1,000 page views! Thanks so much! We're actually well over 3,100 now, but I only noticed this morning. It means a lot to me that you come visit this little blog of mine, which is why I've been giving a little thank you gift to the first person to comment after every 1,000 page views. By the way, no one has claimed the 3000th page view token of appreciation yet! Be the first to comment on THIS post, and I'll make sure you get a little thank from me to you.

As promised, I'm going to keep this going for a while yet. Again, same rules. First person to send a comment that they are the first comment on or after 4,000 page views will get a little gift as token of my gratitude. I really do appreciate the support all of you have given me over the past few months. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this going. I said at the beginning of this year, that I was going to try to post 100 entries this year. I've got 37 so far, I need to hit 50 by the end of the month. That's pretty good I think right? =)~

Anyway, thanks for the continued support. And don't forget to help me spread the love! =)~

~Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you are doing good , I too have a blog
    Best From Google and I have around 3000 pageviews this month . All the best !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the congrats =)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. singapore premium notebooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...