Monday 23 July 2012

Blogger's Note: 15,000 Page Views!

Woah....! 5000 page views in a month! Wow....thanks so much you guys! Thanks for showing this little blog love and support so far. I certainly hope that it continues to receive such awesome love and support so that it can flourish and grow and mature.

And....Sorry, I'm not generally so ready to toot my own horn, but.....WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! My little post about IMAX vs. UltraAVXis now the TOP Googled result!

Since this 15,000 page view landmark only took about a month to reach (from 10,000), the next token of appreciation be at 30,000. Same rules apply. First person to send a comment that they are the first comment on or after 30,000 page views will get a little gift as token of my gratitude.

Thanks again so very very much. And please...keep tuning in....and more importantly...spreading the love! =)~

~Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...