Monday 18 June 2012

Blogger's Note: 10,000 Page Views!

Wait...What...? Wow! We got to 10,000 page views! 10K! Thanks everyone for the support! Quite honestly, I never thought I'd reach this little milestone, and during my little hiatus, I really wasn't sure if I was going to continue. But here we are, at TEN FREAKING THOUSAND! WOOT WOOT! From here on in, the milestones are going to be a little more spread out.

And a bit of ADDED pride? My little post about IMAX vs. UltraAVX is a top 10 item on google's search engine! Woot Woot!

The next token of appreciation will be at 15,000. Same rules apply. First person to send a comment that they are the first comment on or after 15,000 page views will get a little gift as token of my gratitude.

Wow. 15,000. I can hardly imagine. I wonder if I'll reach it before G.I. Joe: Retaliation comes out. HAHA. While a few of you are following this little blog of mine, I really wish I knew who the rest of you were so I could thank you all personally. So please, feel free to comment lots and often! Thanks again!

~Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...