Saturday 1 January 2011

Blogger's Note: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I can't believe it's 2011 already.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have taken a couple moments to stop by my little blog. I'm not sure what I expected when I started the thing, I mean, I was just looking for a reason to start writing again. But 700+ page views in half a month. That's better than anything I would have expected. So I do want to thank you all, and especially those who have kept coming back for your support. It's great added incentive and motivation to keep going. So thank you all. And please, keep spreading the love! =)~
I'm not sure how to do it, I'm not sure if there's a WAY to track exactly the 1000th page views, but I'm going to do this. I'm going to give the first person at 1000 page views that sends a comment, that SAYS they're the 1000th viewer, a gift. So if you see the little page view tracker at the bottom of the screen hit 1000 and no one has posted a message yet... leave a comment that you ARE the 1000th viewer, and I'll send you a little thank you gift. =)~

Now. 2011. Resolutions. I hope to be able to keep this blog going at a steady clip. With the help of all of you...HELPING TO SPREAD THE LOVE....feeding incentive and motivation, I hope that I will keep writing. And hopefully, it offers some insight on products, movies, restaurants, or whatever else I decide I want to critique. =)~
Oh. We should always set measurable goals for ourselves. For myself, I will try to publish something 2x a week. Since work gives most of us 2 week holiday, we'll do the same. So 50 weeks * 2 entries a week, that's 100 new entries by the end of 2011.

But I will need help from all of you. What do you guys think would be a good benchmark to measure success for this little blog? Let's be realistic and not shoot for the moon. But what do you guys think would be a good number of page views to shoot for?

I also hope that by continuing to write, my writing will improve, and hopefully my insight on matters I'm writing about will mature along with my writing. Always Be Better right?

That being said, Happy 2011 to all of you, and I hope to see more and more viewers, and more and more comments as this blog matures.

~Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...