Thursday 26 April 2012

Blogger's Note: 10,000 Page Views...

The last time I posted a thank you post, I was closing in on 5000 page views. But unfortunately, I took a little hiatus. When I looked again, I was closing in on 8000 page views and I hadn't even been posting! So to all of you who have been checking in on my little blog, thank you so much. I will do my best not to fall behind again, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

10,000 page views is going to be a big milestone for me. So... Same game. Same rules. First person to send a comment that they are the first comment on or after 10,000 page views will get a little gift as token of my gratitude. I really do appreciate the support all of you have given me over the past few months.

I really do appreciate the continued support. Thanks again. And of course... Don't forget to spread the love =)~

~Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...