Thursday 28 April 2011

Blogger's Note: 2000 Page Views...

Wow. It seems like it was only yesterday that I was all excited about getting 1000 views on my little blog. Cuteviv apparently, didn't forget about my little offer for the 2000th person to click in. I hadn't even realised that I was closing in on 2000! But here we are, 4 months into this little blog, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for your support. As promised, a little gift will be going out to Cuteviv soon; just a small gesture to show my appreciation.


Thanks everyone for the support and love shown to this little blog. I'll appreciate it even more if y'all help me to spread the love more! HAHAHA....And you know what? Let's keep this going! Until further notice, I will send out a small token of my appreciation for every 1000th page viewer. The next gift will be given at 3000 page views. Same rules. First person to send a comment that they are the first comment on or after 3000 page views will get a little gift as token of my gratitude. Thanks again for all your continued support. Hope to send my next little gift soon!

~Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you and I'm also proud of myself (if you know what I mean)! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...